Freitag, 13. Mai 2016

So Glad He Had My Back!!!

Did I talk about how some crazy ass nut when off on me at my favourite bar last weekend?  This was after we grabbed some dinner at Pat's and we decided to meet a couple girls for drinks at Hooligan's.  The irony in the name...

Anyways, we were all waiting on our drinks.  Mind you, I had already placed my order and bartender was grabbing our drinks!  This dude, who seemed like he had downed a few already, started cussing at me.  At first, I ignored him because, hell, he's drunk.  But the next freaking thing I know, I see his arm swinging my way, from my peripheral.

I am so lucky my friend grabbed me from the back and pulled me back enough to miss the swing from that jerk.

I'm thinking of looking up some thank you card template and taking him out for drinks.  Sure, it's a bit of a bromance but when your bro's got your back, it gives you the fuzziez, haha.

Pretty much us:

In all seriousness, I have lost a few friends in the last few years who I was really close with.  I find people are not respectful and won't even meet halfway to apologize for their crappy behavior so really, appreciate it when you have any one good in your life.  This guy has come through for me so many times, it's sickening.  He's legit.  He's a great friend, a great athlete, and a stellar student.  No wonder we are all in love with him, lulz!

Okay, lates, tates!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen