Donnerstag, 28. April 2016

Finally! Getting What I Need To Make Some Things Easier :)

I attend college all week in a wheelchair and carrying a back pack around, along with having to run errands, can be a bit too much to handle all at once. My parents put some money in my account to buy a brand new scooter, which I was very thankful for, since I have a very busy schedule and this will be much easier to use. I have a lot of books, so not everything fits in my back pack. I found this mobility scooters website that has some nice accessories to order to go on my new scooter.

I ordered a front and back basket to carry some groceries in on my way home, and to hold some notebooks so my back pack is not so heavy. I can also put my coat in one of them, so I don't have to keep it on my lap or put it on another desk, fearing that I might leave it behind. Sometimes I am able to use crutches to get around in tight spaces, and they have a holder I can have installed on the scooter so I can take them with me. That is so awesome! I'm also going to get a cup holder to take some coffee and a cell phone holder so I don't lose my phone. 

Sometimes, I can't see bikes coming up from behind me, so having a rear view mirror will be great so I can try to let them go by instead of blocking the sidewalk. It also comes with a safety flag so people can see me in their cars, just to be safe. And I got a battery charger to charge my scooter before I head out in the morning. I'm sure I will find more accessories as I go and I will be set! I'm excited to get this easier mode of transportation. 

Can't wait to hit up the ocean though... even if it's hard for me, I love it!  Plus, Lil Man loves the water and other dogs ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen