Freitag, 29. April 2016

The Party That I Threw Last Year... :D

Last year I threw my parents a party for their 20th anniversary and hired performers from JugglingInferno.com to put on some fire shows and provide entertainment for a few hours. It was so awesome and they always talk about it with excitement. 

It's nice to hear how much they enjoyed it and how they hope they can see them again. They don't know it yet, but I plan on hiring them again for my neighborhood's block party for a Fourth of July celebration. I love block parties. The more people I get to meet and talk to, the better. Also, the food at these parties is delicious! 

It's not just regular food, but some ethnic dishes as well that exposes people to different tastes. Everyone makes something and we all just line up like a buffet, and there's even a contest on the best tasting dish. We all pitch in and the winner gets $500! For the last two years, the same person won. I need to come up with something that can win this time! Other than the food and talking to good people, there is so much great music and fun dancing. I've never experienced a block party until I moved here a few years ago. As for my major duty, I'm going to book the performers now though, so I can get them and plan everything else out too. 

I'm going all out with this and will have all the performers there. It's going to be like a small circus, with fire dancers, stilt-walkers, hula hoopers, jugglers, and performers putting on glow shows. At the end, there will be a pyrotechnic finale, which should be a fantastic ending! I can't wait to see them again, and see all of my friend's and neighbor's reactions. We're going to have the best party ever! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen