Donnerstag, 28. April 2016

Oh, That Road Trip!

It's really cool to be back on here.  Sometimes social media feels overwhelming (God, I sound old!) but I was missing expressing myself, so here we go.

Last month, we went on a road trip.  I generally don't care for road trips but we went across the country from FL to DE to across the country to CA.  Super neat.  It was two weeks long but being packed in a car can be so freakin' overwhelming at times!  Thank God my sister was there along with two of my best friends so even when we got into this one particular shady situation, I knew we all had each other's backs.

While I was on the road, I busted my one and only one so I had to look up iPhone chargers and had the delivered all the way, 1000 miles away from my home, to a friend's house, where we stopped for one night.

Thank God for understanding friends!  We were all able to eat a nice, home cooked, nutritious meal (junk food gets old FAST!), play with his cats, fill up on groceries, take hot showers, and yes, sleep on a couch... even that's a blessing!

I also have allergies which sucks.  Thanks to my car iPhone charger, I was able to watch Netflix to kill the boredom once in a while.  Love that service, btw, and for so cheap too!  I got caught up on House of Cards, what an awesome show.  Frank's character, hands down, is one of the best that has been fleshed out.  

There are only a handful of online sites I shop from for a few reasons: I have no faith in the integrity of credit card transactions that take place on these sites.  Second, some of my online shopping experiences have left a very bad taste in my mouth... some stores never honouring an exchange or  a refund, which is stupid because otherwise, I loved their merch... and could have been a life long shopper.

Happy with how quickly I received the charger and in tip top condition :)  I will probably order a couple more accessories and buy a regular charger and earbuds for my sister as a little thank you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen